|Celtic Infantry Unit|
|Age Available||Silver Age|
|Hit Points||200 (270)|
|Train Time||15 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Barracks (Celtic)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.3|
|Armor vs. siege||0.5|
|Bonus vs. ranged||2.5|
|Bonus vs. siege||2.0|
|Bonus vs. priest||1.5|
- Feared for its mobility and power, the Woad Raider charges into battle with its devastating attack.
Equipment Slots Edit
The following technologies can be used to improve the abilities of the Woad Raider during a mission.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Combined Arms Decreases the Training Time of Woad Raider.
- Iron Smelting Increases the Damage of Woad Raider.
- Chain Mail Increases the Melee Armor of Woad Raider.
- Shield Truss Increases the Pierce Armor of Woad Raider.
- Brewing Increases the Health of Woad Raider.
- Furor Celtica Increases the Movement speed of Woad Raider.
- Golden Age
- Woad Raider Champion Grants Woad Raiders area damage on its charge attacks and snare immunity.
- Damascus Steel Increases the Damage of Woad Raider.
- Laminar Armor Increases the Melee Armor of Woad Raider.
- Shield Boss Increases the Pierce Armor of Woad Raider.
- Close-Combat Expertise Increases the health and damage of Woad Raider.
- Headhunting Increases the damage of Woad Raider.
- As their name suggests they make good raiding units.
- The Woad Raider doesn't have access to Soldiers' Gear slot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.