|Egyptian Cavalry Unit|
|Age Available||Silver Age|
|Train Time||23 sec|
|Trained/Built from||Fortress (Egyptian)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.30 (0.40)|
|Bonus vs. siege||3.0|
|Bonus vs. buildings||3.0|
Striking fear into the hearts of its enemies, the mighty War Elephant deals massive area damage to those who oppose it.
- War Elephant Champion Increases War Elephant's Pierce Armor and Conversion Resistance.
- Damascus Steel Increases the Damage of War Elephant.
- Lamellar and Lacquered-Leather Armor Increases the Melee and Pierce Armor of War Elephant.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
The War Elephant was a rider mounted on a elephant in a military role. Before, being used in battle the Bull(male elephant) would be captured in the wild and tamed to serve it's military purpose. When matured it would be paired with a rider, added armor, and sent to the front lines. For armor they would put either cloth or metals depending on the situation. Because the elephant could withstand a line of spears, unlike horses, it was favored for breaking enemy lines. Later, they would add archers, artillery, or supplies using the elephant as the carrier.
*It does splash damage to units in roughly a 120-degree arc in front of it.
- To reduce damage from an elephant keep your units slightly apart.
- As an Egyptian player look out for enemy priests which might be trying to convert your elephants
- As Elephants are extremely tanky, fast as well as having a crush attack with a multiplier against building, they make good units for raiding