|Persian Economy Unit|
|Age Available|| Copper Age|
|Train Time||15 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Town Center (Persian)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.3|
The Villager is a Persian Economy Unit in Age of Empires Online.
- Basic worker unit.
- A vital component for economy and infrastructure.
- Can collect all forms of resources, construct buildings, and repair structures.
- Can garrison inside a Town Center or Guard Tower for safety.
- Can be utilized as a combatant, if necessary.
- Gather: Villagers can gather all form of resources, including fishing spots close to shore. Without upgrades, each villager can carry a 10 points maximum of one resource.
- Build: Villagers can build every building that has been unlocked.
- Repair: Villagers can repair ships, siege units, and buildings.