|Babylonian Economy Unit|
|Age Available||Copper Age|
|Train Time||15 s.(16 s)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.3|
PvP Values which are different are put in brackets ().
- Basic worker unit.
- A vital component for economy and infrastructure.
- Can collect all forms of resources, construct buildings, and repair structures.
- Can garrison inside a Town Center or Guard Tower for safety.
- Can be utilized as a combatant, if necessary.
Special Abilities Edit
- Gather: Villagers can gather all form of resources, including fishing spots close to shore. Without upgrades, each villager can carry a 10 points maximum of one resource.
- Build: Villagers can build every building that has been unlocked.
- Repair: Villagers can repair ships, siege units, and buildings.
The following technologies can be used improved the abilities of the Babylonian Villager during a mission.
- Copper Age
- Bronze Age
- Resourcefulness Increases Villagers gathering rate from Berry Bushes and Trees.
- Plow Increases Villagers Gather Rate of Farms.
- Pickaxe Increases Villagers Carrying Capacity of Gold.
- Chisel Increases Villagers Gather Rate of Stone and Conservation of Stone Mines.
- Handsaw Increases Villagers Gather Rate of Wood.
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- Two-man Saw Increases Villagers Gather Rate of Wood.
Equipment Slots Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.