|Town Center (Babylonian)|
|Babylonian Economy Building|
|Age available||Copper Age|
|Hit points||5,000 (4,500)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.80|
- Trains Villagers and Ox Carts.
- Can serve as a resource dropsite.
- Increases the population limit by 20.
- build limit increases by 1 per age starting at 1 in the Copper Age. It also gains 33% Health and 33% damage.
The following technologies are available to be researched at the Town Center, but they need to be unlocked from your Capital City.
Copper Age Edit
Bronze Age Edit
Silver Age Edit
Equipment Slots Edit
- an early town centre can help boost your economy
- a town centre can also fend off most early attacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.