|Temple of Ptah|
|Age available||Silver Age|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.8|
- The Temple of Ptah can be built when the Silver Age is reached.
- The construction of the Temple of Ptah unlocks all acquired Golden Age Technology.
- Trains the Priest of Ptah.
Equipment Slots Edit
- When building this, be sure to have it in a protected place as replacing the building is extremely costly.
- If the opponent can deny this building, it will result in a huge disadvantage.
- Unlike most other civs, you can choose how quickly you wish to build the building (and hence Age up) by changing the amount of villagers assisting in the construction of it.
- As with all Egyptian Temples, destroying the temple does not lower your opponents Age.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.