|Egyptian Ranged Unit|
|Age Available||Bronze Age|
|Trained/Built from||Barracks (Egyptian)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.3|
|Bonus vs. ranged||3.0|
- Lightly armored, the Slinger excels at taking out other Ranged units , but cannot withstand high amounts of damage.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Slinger Champion (Egyptian) Increases Slinger's Pierce armor and line of sight and decreases training time.
- Combined Arms Decreases the Training Time of Slinger.
- Broadhead Arrows Increases the Pierce Damage of Slinger.
- Chain Mail and Boiled-Leather Armor Increases the Melee Armor and Pierce of Slinger.
- Golden Age
HistoryEditThe Slinger was a military unit that relied heavily on speed and and accuracy. For ammunition they would carry metal balls and if they ran out they would use rocks. For amor they wore light clothing for maximum speed. A master slinger was able to fling a rock over four hundred meters, making it a long range weapon at the time. This range was only surpassed by the English Longbow centuries later.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.