|Siege Tower (Babylonian)|
|Babylonian Siege Unit|
|Age Available||Silver Age|
|Damage (secondary)||5-30(Increases as the garrison increase)|
|Damage Type (secondary)||Ranged|
|Attack Range (secondary)||22|
|Hit Points||800 (600)|
|Train Time||35 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Siege Workshop (Babylonian)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.85|
|Armor vs. cavalry||0.30 (0)|
|Bonus vs. buildings||4.0 (6.0)|
- Capable of garrisoning large armies, the Siege tower often surprises its enemies while laying siege.
Equipment Slots Edit
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- Bodkin Arrows Increases the Pierce Damage of Siege Tower.
- Siege Tower Champion (Babylonian) Upgrades Siege Tower's health and grants a larger area damage and snare immunity.
- Laminar Armor Increases the Melee Armor of Siege Tower.
- Shield Boss Increases the Pierce Armor of Siege Tower.
- Close-Combat Expertise Increases the health and damage of Siege Tower.
- The Siege Tower is a slow-moving unit that can only attack buildings with the primary attack.
- However, the Siege Tower can attack other units with the secondary attack, provided that the siege tower is garrisoned. The more units garrisoned the more damage. Units garrisoned inside do not matter.
- The Siege Tower can garrison 12 units.
- Babylonian Siege Towers have an enormous amount of HP with their champion upgrade.
- Garrisoning lower health units inside can provide the Babylonian Siege Tower with a good area of effect pierce attack while keeping your units alive
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.