|Priestess of Ra|
|Egyptian Support Unit|
|Age Available||Bronze Age|
- Able to heal friendly units, the Priestess of Ra also empowers buildings to give economic and training speed boosts.
Priestess can heal friendly units in and out of combat.
- Paid in Blood Decreases the cost of the Priestess of Ra.
- Essence of the Cobra Increases the movement speed of the Priestess of Ra.
- Chain Mail and Boiled-Leather Armor Increases the Melee Armor and Pierce of Priestess of Ra.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- One spawns at the start of each game for the Egyptians.
- Can be trained at the Temple of Ra at the Bronze Age.
- One of the only units that heal allies during combat (the other being the Druid).
- Can be garrisonned in the Town Center.
- Empowered buildings will build, research and train 10% faster. Additionally, empowered dropoff buildings (Town Center/Storehouse/Dock) will cause more resources to be generated (a villager returning with 10 units of food will actually put 11 units of food in to your supplies. The actual number will depend on the Empower Dropoff stat of your Priestess of Ra).
- Empower does not affect gold gained from trading by Merchant Transports or Caravans.
- It's important to have your Priestess of Ra in a separate control group during a battle, since they will not heal nearby allied units if given an Attack Move order.
- Always have a Priestess of Ra on your Town Centres - Egyptian villagers have a base train time of 18 seconds compared to the 15 of other civilisations.
- The Priestess of Ra is considered a military unit. Easy Drag Military will still select the Preistess as well as move/select all military units.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.