|Priest of Set|
|Egyptian Support Unit|
|Age Available||Silver Age|
|Healing Rate||20 (40)|
|Chaos Rate||10 (13)|
|Chaos Range||32 (28)|
- Trained at the Temple of Set
- Available after the Silver Age.
- Casts chaos
- Heals friendly units out of combat.
Priest can inflict chaos on enemy units, causing them to be hostile to all other units.
The following technologies can be used improved the abilities of the Egyptian Priest of Set during a mission.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- Chaos works like convert, except the targeted enemy unit will go berserk and attack anything nearby, instead of being placed under your control.
- The Priestess of Ra tends to be a better battlefield healer than the Priest of Set or Priest of Ptah, since the latter two will focus on trying to inflict chaos/convert enemy units in range, while the Priestess of Ra will only try to heal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.