|This page may need to be cleaned up to reach a higher standard of quality.
Both Free and Premium players however get the following:
- Full Tutorial and Main Campaign
- Access to play all Civilizations (minus the Persian, Babylonian, and Norse civilizations)
- Ability to reach Max level(40) as all civilizations
- All civilization campaign quests
- Full Civilization Technology Trees (Minus Premium Technology which is indictated by a star icon.)
- Capital Cities for Each Civilization
- Hundreds of Hours of Gameplay (with an average quest time of 25 minutes)
- Co-Op Campaign Missions (90% of the campaign is Co-Op able)
- Online Random PVP (Via Sparta or Arena)
- Multiplayer Chat
- Gear (White: Common, and Green: Uncommon Gear)
- Ability to earn and spend Empire Points.
- Both free and premium Civilizations are limited in their cosmetic buildings option. They need to purchase an ornaments pack.
Below is a table representing the differences in a more tangible light than the sales pitch at the Bazaar: Items available:
|Workshops||2 basic max||8 basic max|
2 advanced max
|Crafting Schools||Limited to 1 at a time||Limited to 2 at a time|
|PVP||Unranked||Ranked and Unranked|
* Every civilization starts with a 16-slot warehouse that is unpackable. Giving free civilizations only one warehouse to build and pro and premium civilization only four warehouses to build.
** Consignments are the 5% commision paid to Premium players when another player buys something with gold from a store in their city.