|Babylonian Economy Unit|
|Age Available||Copper Age|
|Train Time||10 s.|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.5|
- Trained at the Town Center.
- Serves as a mobile resource dropoff site for villagers.
- Can be upgraded to garrison eight villagers inside.
The following technologies can be used improved the abilities of the Babylonian Ox cart during a mission.
- Bronze Age
- Reinforced Cart Improves Ox Cart Health
- Silver Age
- Cargo Expansion Increase the carrying capacity of the Ox Cart.
- Iron Wheels increases the movement speed of the Ox Cart
The following technologies can be researched at the Ox Cart.
- They have a disadvantage of taking up population space while storehouses do not, while also being more expensive early on and taking time to train in the Town Center. But their mobility not only saves resources but also indirectly boosts gathering efficiency for most resources.
- If selected together with a group of villagers ordered to gather resources, the cart will automatically move itself closer to new resources, especially useful for wood gathering and hunting.
- Since Babylonian villagers lack the movement speed increases from Wheelbarrow and Handcart, it is notably quicker to garrison them in an upgraded Ox Cart to transport them to a new resource node like a Gold Mine.
- they have an extremely large model size and many players find it hard to select villagers
- they make juicy targets for enemy attacks as they take up 10 Town Centre seconds as well as the storehouse capabilities