|Babylonian Economy Unit|
|Age Available||Copper Age|
|Train Time||10 s.|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.5|
- Trained at the Town Center.
- Serves as a mobile resource dropoff site for villagers.
- Can be upgraded to garrison eight villagers inside.
The following technologies can be used improved the abilities of the Babylonian Ox cart during a mission.
- Bronze Age
- Reinforced Cart Improves Ox Cart Health
- Silver Age
- Cargo Expansion Increase the carrying capacity of the Ox Cart.
The following technologies can be researched at the Ox Cart.
- they have a disadvantage of taking up population space while storehouses do not. however it is generally agreed that the amount of wood you save makes up for this
- they have an extremely large model size and many players find it hard to select villagers
- they make juicy targets for enemy attacks as they take up 10 Town Centre seconds as well as the storehouse capabilities
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.