The Celtic Milestones are a group of special technologies available for the Celtic Civilization.
The following Milestones are exclusive to the Celtic Civilization, and are unlocked at levels 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40. At each Milestone, the player can choose between two specialized bonuses to improve his effectiveness in all quests (excluding PvP). Milestone Techs can be found in the Technology page at the Capital City's Palace. Unlike other Tech Tree choices, the Milestone techs can't be reset. Any Civillization can select one unlocked milestone from each Civillization they own to be used along with their own milestones.
Recommended Milestones Edit
Fosterage or Carpetary
- Although, fosterage and carpentry has good milestones, carpentry is the way. Carpentry helps reduce the cost of the houses which are important in order to age up. However, if you choose to have soldier villagers then fosterage might be preferred.
Weapon Mastery or Prospecting
- Can't really decide the better preferred one because weapon mastery helps unlock a random critical chance for all of your units while prospecting gives you more gold income which is important in every empire.
Huntsman or Milita
- Like I said, Milita are for those who want soldier villagers, otherwise choose the alternative.
Lookouts or Argiculture
- There's really two really good choice here.
- Lookouts help provide a huge line of sight especially for those who want to gain a powerful advantage over their enemies.
- Argiculture help reduce cost of farms which is important for producing infinite food.
Metallury or Athleticism
- Two good ones right here.
- Metallury to get an advanced technological army cheaply.
- Athleticism for a quicker infantry army.