We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Babylonian Utility Building|
|Age available||Bronze Age|
|Build time||30 (40)|
|Hit points||500 (750)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.80|
PvP Values which are different are put in brackets ().
- Available after reaching the Bronze Age.
- Build Limit of 4. However the build limit increases by 4 with every age, up to 12 in the Golden Age .
- All buildings get:
- Training time reduction of 3/4/5% per Garden built
- Research time reduction of 3/4/5% per Garden built
- Price of the Garden increases (by 10 wood and 10 gold) as more gardens are built. It can be worked out by the formula 50 + (n*10) where n is the number of gardens built already.
- In PvP, it increases by 15 wood and gold instead.
All Gardens will automatically be upgraded with every age up.
- Cultivation = +0.5 food per garden
- Babylonian Gardens only have 500 HP. Combined with their large area and their expensive cost, they make popular raid targets
- In addition, the way the increased cost works means that whichever garden an enemy manages to destroy will cost the most to rebuild, regardless of build order,
- if left alone a Babylonian player will often boom very hard as their villager train time is reduced as well
- Building gardens early in a game will help you boom but will reduce your military capabilities
- The food production, while not the most noticeable benefit of the garden, helps offset the lack of Farm improvements, as Babylonians only have access to Plow.