|Egyptian Economy Building|
|Age available||Bronze Age|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.8|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- It is used to gather Food .
- It has an infinite amount of Food .
- It has a gatherer limit of 1 Villager.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- It is preferable to use Wood to build Unit Producing Structures for more units to control other sources of Food out on the map before building farms.
- Building farms for several Villagers is very expensive, therefore, it is better to build farms when all other sources of Food on the map are gone.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Egyptians were great farmers. Living along the Nile River, they had one of the few areas in North Africa where farming was profitable. Even today, Egypt is one of the main world producers of crops, like cotton.
Equipment Slots[edit | edit source]
Relevant Upgrades[edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.