|Use||Sending and receiving messages|
Description[edit | edit source]
- It is possible buy and sell items from/to other players via this building.
- To send a message to another user, click on the Embassy and compose your mail.
- Along with Project Celeste revival of the game. All players receive every 24 the log on 15 Empire Points
To Sell an Item[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Player who is buying the item.
- Enter a subject (usually the item and the quantity).
- Enter some text in the body of the mail (it requires text in the body of the mail).
- Attach the item in the box provided
- Enter the amount of Coins.
- Check the C.O.D. (Coins on Delivery) box.
- Sending a mail will cost 5 Coin.
NOTE: If you do not Check the C.O.D. you will give the item and the amount of coins to the person!
To Buy an Item[edit | edit source]
- Check your mail.
- Verify the item.
- Verify the price.
- Click to move the item into your inventory, and the mailer will receive the amount in coins it was stated.
- If the item or the price is not correct, you can simply return the mail.
It is possible to mail yourself. For 5 coin each mail, it could be cheaper to mail items to yourself as temporary storage. Quest/Building will not count items in your mail, nor will items in your mail be used to build buildings in your Capital City.
Project Celeste Development[edit | edit source]
During the Roman civilization development by Project Celeste the Roman building model was displayed along the other Embassies in the Weekly Blog #18: Decurion, Embassy, Age II Analysis on October 5th, 2019.