- Ulfheðinns have more health and attack faster
- War Dogs have more health and additional can be created
- Part of the advisors developed by Celeste.
- Released along Fisherman Finnbar, Perikles the Navigator, Celestial Magus Mehrab, Amytis of Media, Aristocrat Apollonius, King Brennos, Prince Sesostris, Rostam, Guardian of the Land
List of Quests
The following Quests have Chief Vemundr involved.
- Northern Invasion Booster Pack
- Unrest in the North
- Our First Enemy
- Vemundr to the Rescue
- New Recruits
- City Defense: Sens
- Sneak, Sail, and Smash!
- Free Tylis
- To the Docks
- City Defense: Crete
- Argos Colonist Rescue
- City Defense: Argos
- Dog Gauntlet
- City Defense: Sparta
- The Cauldron of War
- City Defense: Reclaiming Sens
- City Defense: Reclaiming Crete
- City Defense: Reclaiming Argos
- City Defense: Reclaiming Sparta
|Armor vs. infantry||0.25|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.25|
- "Like my new hat? It growls."
- —Chief Vemundr
Chief Vemundr is a hero unit the player get to have access in the Northern Hold quest and City Defenses. If co-oping in a City Defenses, the partner will receive Vemundr's cousin instead which is the same thing. Vemundr has two passive upgrades and two active upgrades. Chief Vemundr is trying to defend the cities by providing a defense against Beorix's raiders