|Chariot Archer (Egyptian)|
|Egyptian Ranged Unit|
|Age Available||Silver Age|
|Train Time||20 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Stables (Egyptian)|
- Able to inflict damage from a distance, the Chariot Archer controls the battlefield with its range and mobility.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- Chariot Archer Champion Increases Chariot Archer's health and bonus damage vs. Infantry.
- Bodkin Arrows Increases the Pierce Damage of Chariot Archer.
- Lamellar and Lacquered-Leather Armor Increases the Melee and Pierce Armor of Chariot Archer.
- Desert Conditioning Increases the health, damage, and movement speed of Chariot Archer.
For a comparison of all 3 types of Chariot Archers presently in the game, please see the page for Chariot Archers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.