|Challenge: Quell the Masses Again!|
|Egyptian Challenge Quests|
|Previous||Challenge: Quell the Masses|
|Next||Challenge: Finally Quell the Masses!|
Complete construction of two Pyramids in the heart of the Badari lands.
- Large Pyramid Completed: 0/1
- Small Pyramid Completed: 0/1
Strategy & Tips
- Walls are the greatest deterrent against rioting Villagers. The rioters are so weak they cannot break through even a simple wooden wall will give them something to chew on for over a minute, regardless of their numbers. Better yet, if you leave an intentional opening within a reasonable distance they will avoid attacking the wall to try and go around it (one on either side will suffice). This makes it possible to funneling enemies into your Guard Towers and Fortresses. Giving you time to build up a decent defense.
- Your abundant starting resources are there for a reason, use them! Age up to 3 and build your best units en mass, or simply put that starting cash towards a lot of towers and walls. You'll be headed for a restart if you don't utilize as much of that starting moola as you can.
- Wood and Food are going to be your biggest challenges here -- in that order. You can take advantage of an "oversight" on the map makers part by gathering Wood and building farms against the very edges of the map, since the Rioting villagers don't go there naturally.
There are 3 Treasure Chests on this map. One to the North-West, One to the South-East, and one to the South-West.