|Challenge: Finally Quell the Masses!|
|Egyptian Challenge Quests|
|Previous||Challenge: Quell the Masses Again!|
Quest Objectives Edit
Complete construction of three Pyramids in the heart of the Badari lands.
- Large Pyramid Completed: 0/1
- Small Pyramids Completed: 0/2
Strategy & TipsEdit
- You can age up to 3 as the first thing you do for a great advantage. This will give you Fortresses, and seeing as you already have a good portion of starting resources you should be able to build several in key positions during the first wave.
- Food and Wood is going to be your biggest challenge here, in that order. Once one is taken care of, try to get the other under control. Farms can, and should be built adjacent to the Large Pyramid . This way they will be mostly out of reach from the attacking Villagers, but will let your own Villagers walk over them to be able to work on the Large Pyramid.
- Walls , even simple wooden ones, are the greatest deterent against attacking Villagers . They are so weak they cannot break through even in numbers. Funneling enemies into your Guard Towers and Fortresses with basic Walls will give you some peace of mind.
- Once you complete your objective all enemies turn docile and you are free to explore unharmed.
Guarded Loot Edit
There are 3 Treasure Chests on this map. One to the North-West, One to the South-East, and one to the South-West.
Quest Giver Dialog Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.