Buildings serve various functions in Age of Empires Online from training new units to raising the population cap.
- Military buildings such as archery ranges, stable and fortresses are used to train new units to fight for you.
- Economy buildings such as town centers and storehouses can be built to improve your villagers' gathering and movement speeds, hence improving your economy.
- Buildings can be built and repaired by villagers in all the civilizations.
- Buildings can be assigned to a hotkey just like units.
- Units can be queued simultaneously across buildings of the same type to speed up training/production. You can do this by selecting multiple buildings at once, or hotkeying them.
- Main article: Buildings (Greek)
- Main article: Buildings (Egyptian)
- Main article: Buildings (Persian)
- Main article: Buildings (Celtic)
- Main article: Buildings (Babylonian)
- Main article: Buildings (Norse)
All items (127)