It is characterized by the beginning of farming and creation of stable food supply rather than the more erratic hunter-gathering societies which came before. It also enables better defense of territory and an increase in the population growth due to the better organization of the settlement. Bronze Age also allows a more complex economy, including trade, to develop and an improvement in military equipment and tactics.
- Follows Copper Age and precedes Silver Age.
- Requires exactly 45 seconds to research if you do not have any research speed increase bonuses.
- Requires 40 seconds in Champion Mode.
- Researched at the Town Center for the Greek, Celtic, Persian, and Norse Civilizations and the Ziggurat for the Babylonian Civilization. Egyptian Civilizations need to build the Temple of Ra to advance to the Bronze Age.
- You get access to this age at level 3.