The Advisors are a feature of Age of Empires Online.
- The Advisor Hall (required for equipping advisors) can be built without a premium account. (but equipping advisors requires a premium account)
- Advisors give bonus and advantages when aging up and stay for the rest of the match or quest.
- Advisors can be looted from Quests, traded with other players, or bought from a City store.
- Advisors can be modified from your Hall of Advisors building, there can be only one Advisor active for each age.
- You must be level 5 to use Age 1 and 2 advisors, level 10 to use Age 3 advisors and level 15 to use Age 4 advisors. As the Advisor Hall itself is not available until level 8 this effectively raises the minimum level requirement for Age 1 and 2 advisors from 5 to 8.
List of Advisors
- Main article: List of Advisors
There are 4 versions of each advisor. You can recognize these by the color of their framework.
- Common (Grey)
- Uncommon (Green)
- Rare (Blue)
- Epic (Purple)
- Legendary (Orange)
Unique Unit Advisors
There also advisors from Age 3 and Age 4 that provide Unique Units that can be trained at the Fortress. The Rarity of the Advisor determines the strength of the Unique Units: Common (No prefix), Uncommon (Veteran), Rare (Master) and Epic (Champion).