The Advisors are a feature of Age of Empires Online.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- The Advisor Hall (required for equipping advisors) can be built without a premium account. (but equipping advisors requires a premium account)
- Advisors give bonus and advantages when aging up and stay for the rest of the match or quest.
- Advisors can be looted from Quests, traded with other players, or bought from a City store.
- Advisors can be modified from your Hall of Advisors building, there can be only one Advisor active for each age.
- You must be level 5 to use Age 1 and 2 advisors, level 10 to use Age 3 advisors and level 15 to use Age 4 advisors. As the Advisor Hall itself is not available until level 8 this effectively raises the minimum level requirement for Age 1 and 2 advisors from 5 to 8.
List of Advisors[edit | edit source]
- Main article: List of Advisors
There are 4 versions of each advisor. You can recognize these by the color of their framework.
- Common (Grey)
- Uncommon (Green)
- Rare (Blue)
- Epic (Purple)
- Legendary (Orange)
Unique Unit Advisors[edit | edit source]
There also advisors from Age 3 and Age 4 that provide Unique Units, they are trained from the Fortress. Each civilization has 10 Exclusive unique unit advisors. The Rarity of the Advisor changes the version determines the strength of the Unique Units: Common (No prefix), Uncommon (Veteran), Rare (Master) and Epic (Champion)